Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products and solutions, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. The company employs approximately 36,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2022 were $9billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE :As the HR Services Lead for Thailand, you will partner with the DEI and local Welfare Committees, Employee Resource Groups, Global Workforce Operation (GWO), HR Centre of Excellence (COE) teams, the HR Business Partners (ASEAN-wide by Business Function) and Union to provide a seamless employee experience. You will be based in Cikarang
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES SHALL INCLUDE, BUT WILL NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for the in-country day-to-day HR and Administrative activities and review processes for continuous improvement through standardization, scalability and automation to improve efficiency and employee experiences.
- Implement and administer human resources policies and ensure full compliance with local legislation, regulations and provisions.
- Manage statutory & external compliances which includes regular updates and preparation of employment documents/agreements, employee handbook, safety handbook and audits.
- Lead the employee & industrial relations strategy and maintain a good relationship with the labour bureau, Industrial relations/ HR-related official bodies and the community.
- Work with the local welfare committee to organize employee activities and promote employee engagement and wellbeing.
- Support and implement local language training, learning and education processes such as orientation programs, safety and health training, language and computer training, generic and management training closely related to the shopfloor population.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Team with recruitment needs and attract the best talent for roles below Assistant Manager levels (local language requirement) to support the organization’s staffing plan.
- Implement compensation and benefits policies based on Corporate policy and local market practices; collect and provide references to updated local market data.
- Provide general on the ground guidance to employees and the head of departments for key HR processes such as performance management and eComp.
- Partner with HRBP in deploying the Talent & succession planning process for the country/business function.
- Lead in special projects and other HR key initiatives identified from time to time.
- Bachelors in Business Management, Human Resources and/or relevant disciplines.
- More than 5 years of hands-on HR generalist experience in a dynamic MNC environment with a minimum 2 years in a HR lead capacity.
- Strong working knowledge of local employment legislation and leading people practices.
- Hands-on experience in leading Performance Management, Restructuring and Industrial Relations matters.
- Working knowledge on organization development and talent/ succession processes.
- Proven ability to understand and provide creative people related solutions to in-country business challenges.
- Excellent leadership, team building, facilitation, relationship building skills with a strong customer focus.
- Excellent command of English with strong written and verbal communication, presentation and project management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects/ priorities and work independently.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER